“Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for January 2018 in Pharmaceuticals“, report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the pharmaceuticals industry. The report provides detailed information on partnership and licensing transactions, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing registered in the pharmaceuticals industry in January 2018.
The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, various therapy areas, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the pharmaceuticals industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from MIR proprietary in-house Pharmaceuticals eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
The pharmaceutical and healthcare industry reported an increase in the number of deals and deal values in January 2018. The industry reported 413 deals worth USD50.9 billion in January 2018, compared to 410 deals worth USD26.7 billion in December 2017. The oncology therapeutics market remained at the top in deal activity in January 2018 with 148 deals. In second place, central nervous system therapeutics market reported 99 deals.
Licensing agreements in pharmaceutical and healthcare industry registered a decrease in upfront payments. The segment reported USD158.8m as upfront payments in January 2018, compared to USD553.7m in December 2017. The number of deals in North America increased to 276 in January 2018 from 225 in December 2017.
Avail Sample Copy of this Report@:
Pharmaceuticals Industry highlights following key factors-
- A complete background analysis of Pharmaceuticals Industry, which includes an assessment of the parental Market.
- Emerging trends by segments and regional Markets.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics & Market overview.
- Market breakdown up to the second or third level.
- Market shares and approaches of key players in Pharmaceuticals Industry.
- Current and predictable size of Pharmaceuticals Industry from the perspective of both value and volume.
- Reporting and estimation of recent industry developments.
– Analysis of the market trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the global arena.
– Review of deal trends in the cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, ear nose throat disorders, gastrointestinal, genito urinary system and sex hormones, hematological disorders, hormonal disorders, immunology, infectious disease, male health, metabolic disorders, mouth and dental disorders, musculoskeletal, oncology, ophthalmology, respiratory, toxicology, and women’s health segments.
– Analysis of partnerships, licensing, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing deals in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Analysis of therapy areas which are very active in terms of venture capital financing, partnerships, licensing agreements, equity/debt offerings, and M&As.
– Analysis of deals based on different payment modes, including upfront and milestone payments, primarily in partnerships and licensing agreements in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Analysis of partnership and licensing deals based on clinical stage of development of products.
– Summary of the pharmaceutical deals globally in the six months.
– Information on the top deals happened in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and the Middle East & Africa.
– League tables of financial advisors in M&As and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
To avail discount on this Report@:
Reasons to Buy-
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
– Evaluate the types of companies which are entering into partnership or licensing agreements; divesting and acquiring assets.
– Identify companies that are aggressively looking to raise capital in the market
– Evaluate niche therapy areas that are receiving majority of the upfront and milestone payments in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Identify the key venture capitalists, who are financing the pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
– Evaluate the clinical development stages where majority of the partnerships and licensing agreements are happening.
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the pharmaceutical industry.
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
– Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Browse Full Report @:
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated Market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. MarketInsightsReports has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
+1 (704) 266-3234 | mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us On:
Dr Nancy Miller has over 20 years experience as a educator and health practitioner. She has a B.S. from Lake Head University In Thunder Bay, and a Ph.D. in biology from the University of Guelph . Dr. Miller has worked as a special medical consultant for a major insurance provider before becoming a freelance health author and public speaker. There are several ways to contact Dr. Miller here.